This privacy and personal data protection policy determines the procedure for receiving, processing, storing and using information that was obtained in the process of using the site: www.nawiteh.com.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
The privacy of our website users is very important to us, and we provide all modern technical and organizational measures to ensure its protection. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the procedure for the implementation and processing of personal data, the types of personal data that are collected, the purpose of using such personal data, interaction with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions for access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user about accessing, making changes, blocking or deleting their personal data and handling any questions that may arise regarding the practice of protecting personal data.
A user who leaves his personal data using our website: 1) provides his unequivocal, unconditional and irrevocable consent (permission) to the processing of personal data received in any form during the conclusion and execution of contracts (identification data (name, address, phone number, etc.) .p.); passport data; registration number of the taxpayer's account card (identification number), bank details, data on the state registration of a person, data on the taxation system of persons, data on the implementation of the address / place of business, communication number, e-mail address), other personal information entered into the 1C information program, etc.; 2) confirms that he received a message from the other Party about the inclusion of his personal data in the personal data base of the other Party; 3) confirms that he is notified of his rights as a subject of personal data, which are defined by Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", as well as the purpose of collecting this data and the persons to whom this data is transferred. The processing is carried out in order to ensure the implementation of civil law, economic law, administrative law, tax relations and relations in the field of accounting, relations in the field of advertising and collection of personal data for commercial purposes, relations in the field of statistics, as well as analytical accounting in the context of counterparties by forming an appropriate register (list) in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine", the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Economic Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", other rules and regulations, and in accordance with the Charter of each Party to the Agreement. The parties undertake to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", including ensuring the protection of personal data from illegal processing and illegal access to them, as well as to ensure the observance of the rights of the subject of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
Consent to the processing of personal data
I, as a subject of personal data, give my consent to the processing of my personal data specified by me during registration and ordering to the Limited Liability Company " NAWITEH " (EDRPOU code 39811454) (hereinafter - the Owner) in the personal data base "Contractors" in order to ensure that The owner undertakes obligations to ensure relations in the field of tax, accounting, statistical reporting, as well as to ensure relations in the field of advertising and business relations, sending special offers to me, information about new products, services and promotions, discounts, other actions in the framework of its activities, as well as the performance by the Owner of its obligations to me as a buyer of goods and / or services, etc., namely:
• last name, first name, patronymic, residential address, home or mobile phone numbers, other contact information, passport data, TIN (RNOKPP), date of birth and other information that I provide when registering, creating an order, in my Personal Account, etc. ... ;
• any other personal data and information that is voluntarily provided by the Subject of the owner's personal data contained in the documents provided when filling out questionnaires, conducting interviews, in the process of filling out applications, other documents and fulfilling concluded contracts, as well as data that the owner may need in connection with with the implementation of the purpose of processing personal data, including passport given data.
The user agrees that NAWITEH LLC may transfer his personal data to third parties, affiliated legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for the purpose of processing them, banking institutions, financial institutions, other third parties, provided that such persons comply with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data (without additional agreement and notification of the subject of personal data during their transfer).
The user confirms his consent to all of the above, and also that he is notified of the owner of personal data; the purpose of processing personal data; the composition and content of personal data; persons to whom personal data may be transferred; the user understands his rights provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
The site is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information necessary solely to fulfill the request of the subject of personal data. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified of this at the time such information is collected.
Composition of personal data to be processed
The site processes certain personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing, which, in general, will be as follows:
The personal data of the user are recognized, in particular, but not exclusively:
- E-mail address
- phone number;
- delivery address;
- date of birth (provided at the request of the user (Buyer / Consumer)
- information about the purchase, order, return;
- commercial information (if the User subscribes to our newsletter)
- information about the connection, geographic location, data on the statistics of site visits. The information may contain information about the connection, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Site;
- Information about the computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about visits and use of this site, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed and navigation paths around the site;
- Information about the email address used to register on our site;
- Information that you entered when creating a profile on our website - for example, your name, picture in your profile, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work, etc.;
- The name and email address provided when subscribing to our mailings and / or newsletters;
- Information that is entered when using the services of our site;
- Information that is generated when using our site, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- Information about any orders, purchases, services used or transactions carried out using our site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and information about the means and details of payment and payment systems;
- Information posted on our website for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including username, profile picture;
- Information contained in any messages sent by email or through our website, including message content and meta data;
- Any other personal information that is sent to us.
Purpose of collecting and using personal data
The storage time of personal data does not exceed the time required to fulfill the purpose their processing or to comply with the requirements established by applicable law.
The types of information that are collected by cookies may include: IP address, device ID, pages and information viewed, browser type, operating system and Internet service provider data, timestamp, advertising link click-through data, URL the sources of the request, the functions that were used, as well as the actions taken within the framework of using the services, location data depending on the device used.
The user can also delete cookies from his own device. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may lead to limited operation of some functions of the site.
Security and protection of personal data
We take all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include, inter alia, internal verification of the collection, storage and processing of data and security measures, including appropriate encryption and measures to ensure the physical security of data to prevent unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data.
The site ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The site provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the company.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases determined by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when the requirements of the law change.
The company can change the content of the site at any time without prior notice to the user.